Smart UPS On Line provides high density, double conversion online power protection for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. The Smart UPS On Line is capable of supporting loads from 1 kVA to 10 kVA in a rack/tower convertible chassis. The 6 kVA, 8 kVA, and 10 kVA models feature unity output power factor enabling them to support power?hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart UPS On Line can be configured with multiple battery packs to meet aggressive runtime demands.
The included PowerChute Network Shutdown management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. Models 5 kVA to 10 kVA include an integrated network management card for remote management. The entire Smart?UPS On Line family helps to provide value to customers with demanding power conditions, including a very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
- Embedded network management card with environmental monitoring (5 kVA – 10 kVA models): Remote monitoring and control of the UPS and the environment via Ethernet connection while freeing up the SmartSlot so customers can add accessories for additional communication options.
- Switched outlet group(s): Ability to control a group of output load receptacles independent from the main UPS. Enables:
- Rebooting hung device without cycling the entire UPS
- Sequenced turn on/off
- Shedding of noncritical loads based on a variety of parameters (battery time, runtime remaining, and overload)
- Scheduled time off to conserve energy
- Emergency power off (EPO): Remote UPS shutoff in the event of an emergency. The UPS can accept normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) contacts.
- Communication ports: Serial, USB, Ethernet, and SmartSlot for network accessory cards.
- Communication protocols: Modbus Serial, USB PowerSummary, HTTP, SNMP, and Telnet.
- 1:1, 3:1 input hard-wire options: Product can be wired for 3-PH or 1-PH input (230 V, 8 kVA, and 10 kVA models only).
- Dual input: Enables second input source to be connected to UPS bypass (230 V, 8 kVA, and 10 kVA models only).